Stomach crap AGAIN. Might be that the connection doctor and therapist suggest between stress and stomach, is true....... Haven't had D in two weeks, now in to my third working day, my stomach broke down with d twice, and it is still not well. Pain, soreness, and I will try to eat some rice. SHIT. Is the word. I did as therapist suggested, stayed at work anyway. But I will have to learn to 1. do the right things at work 2. work with my week spots, like planning and managing development in my "areas", which is "kindergarten"/preschool, and special needs. 3. Have too relax a bit. 4, Stop panicking. 5. accept that I am not always good at work. 6. Learn some realxation technique.
I didn't even feel stressed out to day, well, almost not, and my stomach just died. SHIT.
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment