Did a Terry went to movie quiz despite a threatening diarrhoea. (Can never learn to spell that can I.) Joined a fabulous team. AND WE WON. Specially happy about two free movie tickets. YEAH. And lo and behold, stomach sort of went into background when the competing endorphins took over.
Dear God help me work tomorrow, going to work for ten hours or something.
Dear God help me to remember filling in my sick leave. Dear God help me with my economy.
SHIT. Shit, shit, shit. I am lousy at managing my money, add that to list of worrying problems. And well the money or lack of them is all my fault. All my managing mistakes. Shit. I have no one to blame. I have not grown up until I can manage my own economy.
Fuck.
Monday, 13 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment