Not offended but triggered. How dare anybody imply I have cancer:) But of course that can be true. It really could. People tend to ask me. But you have tried to convince us you are sick, and now when we are telling you you get angry. OF COURSE because I want reassurance I am not ill. I want reassurance.
And there can never be one can there. I feel really tired now. Going to shop for food. There will be no more writing about diseases here. Imagined or real ones. Except maybe my hormones and depressions. My other physical diseases and troubles are to painful for me to write about. I can't accept them yet so.........I'll keep them to myself. Writing about them will only, thank you for the word Elizabeth, trigger me into worse thoughts and anxiety.
Mail arrived, waiting for two books by Philip Yancey.
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment