Monday, 13 October 2008

OOps it is pay back time

I have been worrying about being an ass to my parents for about 30 years. WELL, I shouldn't have. I should have realised no man is an island and we all have to pay our debts one way or another.

How can I persuade my parents to buy new clothes that are not torn, or scruffy. How can I persuade them to, just maybe, get some professional home care help.

Well borrowed the movie The Savages from library. Ha, I just know I will like this movie about adults who act as if they are still children an then are forced to grow up much to late due to aging parents. And I know it also because I have not not liked any movie with Laura Linney or Philip Seymoure Hoffman. It is so GOOD. And well, I suppose it strikes a cord with me right now.

No comments: